Below, you will find a list of city tours where you can discover interesting sites and places of historic and cultural relevance with me.
Alter Markt (reconstructed City Palace/ New Landtag, Barberini Palace, Old Town Hall, Nikolai Church, Knobelsdorff House) - Marstall – Kronprinzenpalais – Carillon of the Garrison Church - Neuer Markt – visual axis to Brandenburg Gate - Potsdam "Broadway" – Dutch Quarter.
Approx. 1.5 hours
Luisenplatz - Brandenburg Gate – Avenue to Sanssouci – Peace Church - Marly Garden – Sanssouci Palace (external viewing) and Park Sanssouci – tomb
- We discover the wonderful park landscape of Sanssouci including the Palace and tumb of Frederick the Great.
- Furthermore: Everything about the Potato Edict, his favourite horse and the King’s extraordinary passion.
- An exciting and entertaining tour.
Approx. 2 hours.
Alter Markt (New Landtag/City Palace, Old Town Hall, Nikolai Church, Knobelsdorff House, Marstall) – Dutch Quarter – Russian Colony Alexandrowka – Pfingstberg Belvedere and Pomona Temple – Cecilienhof Palace in the New Garden – The Dairy
- Enjoy a very diverse tour alongside beautiful landscape and historic sites.
- The tram takes us to the Dutch Quarter (2 minutes‘ ride) and to Alexandrowka (2 minutes’ ride)
- Following the guided tour you can leisurely stroll along the New Garden or make a stop at the Dairy, right away …and, if the weather is fine, sit by the waterside.
Approx. 2.5 hours
Italian-style villas and farmhouses like in the pre-alpine landscape – this walk shows great architecture and the properties of famous people.
- Villas of former movie stars of the Ufa studios
(Marlene Dietrich, Heinz Rühmann, Hans Albers and many others)
- Great architecture of well-known architects
(Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, Hermann Muthesius, Gustav Lilienthal)
- Villas of industrial magnates, bankers and publishers
(Günther Quandt, Franz Urbig and many more)
Approx. 2 hours
Alter Markt (City Palace/New Landtag, Old Town Hall, Nikolai Church, Knobelsdorff House) – Neuer Market – City Canal – Luisenplatz – Castle and Park Sanssouci – Russian Colony Alexandrowka – Pfingstberg Belvedere – KGB Prison – Town Gates – Dutch Quarter – Bassinplatz – Marble Palace on Holy Lake – Cecilienhof Palace in the New Garden – Glienicke Bridge
The entire programme! Leisurely cycling and enjoyable entertainment.
With a stop at a typical café or restaurant.
You don’t have bicycles?
I am pleased to help you with renting bikes.
Approx. 5 hours
Walk including a ride on the Havel
This tour starts at Alter Markt
with the following highlights:
City Palace/New Landtag, Nikolai Church,
Old Town Hall, Marstall, Kronprinzenpalais
and Neuer Markt with Einstein Forum.
Afterwards we will go on board a water taxi experiencing one of the most beautiful river landscapes of Germany. We will pass Babelsberg Palace, Glienicke Bridge, the cultural location Schiffbauer Gasse, Teltow Canal as well as Glienicke Park.
Also aboard: plenty of fresh air ;-)
After leaving the water taxi
Leisurely walk to Cecilienhof Palace
Approx. 2.5 hours
A CITY TOUR
ONLY FOR YOU
Dates by arrangement for
- Guests coming by bus
- Handicapped persons
Kind of tours
- All year round
- Flexible times
- Individual elaborations
Close coordination with you
- Detailed explanations of the Palaces from outside. The guided tours do not include any inside visit of the palace buildings.
- The entrance to the parks is free. You may, on a voluntary basis, make a contribution to the preservation and maintainenance of the gardens.
- Socially disadvantaged persons are free and welcome
(e.g. Hartz 4, economic emergencies)