PROGRAM 1: TREAT YOURSELF!
Highlights of the historical center
(Start: 10:00 o’clock or by arrangement)
- Brandenburg Gate - Brandenburg Street („Potsdam Broadway“)
- Carillon of the former Garrison Church
- Marstall (oldest building of Potsdam)
- Alter Markt incl. Nikolai Church and City Palace reconstruction
- Barberini Palace (inauguration by Angela Merkel, Hasso Plattner & Bill Gates in 2017)
- Dutch Quarter
Ride on the Havel
- Unique experience of nature in the most attractive water region of Germany
- View of Babelsberg Palace and Park
- Fürst Pückler and his Pückler icecream
- Crossing of the world-renowned Glienicke Bridge / Agentenbrücke
- View of the Peacock Island
- Stop with an amazing view of the Havel
- Enjoy the regional specialities
- Visitors are impressed by the great variety of delicious food
Site of Potsdam Conference
- Cecilienhof Palace (Exterior viewing)
- Potsdam Agreement, the victorious powers and the division of Germany
- Soviet garrison in Potsdam
World heritage “Neuer Garten“
- The refuge of the “fat profligate“ (Frederick William II)
- Marvellous English-style scenery
- Holy Lake
- Marble Palace, Pyramid and Orangery
At about 4:30 p.m. we arrive at the Dutch Quarter to finish off an enjoyable day.
- Enjoy the Prussian cultural heritage, being outside in the fresh air and the Potsdam lake scenery.
- You are accompanied by a competent, entertaining and committed guide.
- Fairly flat stretch of way.
- The beginning of this event can be flexibly adjusted in terms of time. The ideal starting time is 10 a.m.
- Number of persons: 1 to unlimited (also several groups are possible)
- The tour is offered from April to October