The Netherlands and Russia in Potsdam
(Start: 10 a.m. or by arrangement)
- Alter Markt incl. Nikolai Church and City Palace reconstruction
- Barberini Palace (inauguration in 2017 by Angela Merkel, Hasso Plattner & Bill Gates)
- Dutch Quarter
- Russisan Colony Alexandrowka
Bella Italia and a princess from England
- Pfingstberg with Belvedere and Pomona Temple
- Cecilienhof Palace (visit from outside)
- Stop with an amazing view of the scenery
- Enjoy the regional specialities
Transfer to Sanssouci
Palace and Park of Sanssouci
- Brandenburg Gate & Luisenplatz
- Avenue to Sanssouci
- Peace Church
- Marly Garden
- Palace (visit from outside) and Sanssouci Park
- Frederick II. – the “Potato King“.
The day ends in a beautiful open air café at about 4:30 p.m.
- Visit the most important places of interest, relax in the open air and enjoy Brandenburg specialities.
- You are accompanied by a competent, entertaining and committed guide.
- Flat stretch of way, short uphill walk to the Pfingstberg (approx. 10 min.)
- The beginning of this event can be flexibly adjusted in terms of time. The ideal starting time is 10 a.m.
- Number of persons: 1to unlimited (also several groups are possible)
- The tour is offered all your round